Rianima

Rianima

19,00 duties included

Clear selection

  • Description

    Description

    The Name:
    An anagram talks about familiar atmosphere, to let always remind the wine personality is strictly connected to the winemaker.

    Wine variety:
    I.G.T. Indicazione Geografica Tipica – Toscana Bianco.

    Vineyard Exposure:
    North-East

    Density of grapevines:
    5.000

    Yield:
    60 q/ha – grapes yield 20%

    Grape varieties:
    100% Sangiovese.

    Vinification method:
    Manual harvest, destemming 30% of grapes, quick and soft pressing with remaining 70% with stalk at low pressure and temperature.  Keeping obtained must at low temperature, after starting alcoholic fermentation with controlled upgrade of temperature for a low temperature fermentation, of 30 – 50 days. Part of fermentation acts in new oak while the other part in stainless steel containers. Blend of wines after 4 month of winemaking, other 2 months of refining in stainless steel coontainer and 5 more in bottle.

    Ageing:
    6 months in stainless steel containers, 5 months in the bottle.

    Characteristics:
    Golden yellow color with amber reflexes.
    Intense and complex bouquet, smell of tropical fruit, pear, vanilla, spices.
    Sharp and persistent flavor with great acid note, sapid and mineral in the end.

    To Serve:
    Temperature of 10-12 °C.

    Food Accompaniment:
    Coupling with tuscan cold cuts, sea and especially lake fish, seasoned cheeses, eggs, white truffles, artichokes and pork.

     

    Data sheet 

  • Reviews (0)

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

You May Also Like

San Claudio II
13,00 duties included Read more
Fontegrande
9,00 duties included Read more
Fontedoccia
5,00 duties included Read more
X